Question

Intercourse during menstruation
I would like to know if there are any side effects apart from the obvious, to having intercourse whilst " sailing the Red Sea" . It would be nice to hear from folks who have done it. My hubby and I havent ever, as I am very hygiene concious but he keeps hinting so I first would like to hear what other more experienced folk have to say. PS : Please keeep it civil....
sexologist

Sex during menstruation has always been a contentious issue between couples and it all comes down to comfort .It is always important that one does what you are comfortable with and should be discussed openly with your partner as you then feel safe and will endeavour to have sex with feeling" violated or unclean"