Question

Intimacy problems
Hi Cybie

Everything still going good. I still struggle with intimacy problems. I dont know what to do with it as I just can''t get over my past in that way my body freezes and I feel terrified.

CBT therapy did help but it was so expensive I could not keep it up. Should I go back even thou its expensive.

I just want to sort this out as it effects my marriage. My husband is very patient and kind but I dont want this to carry on forever.

Can you maybe refer me to anyone in cape town which specialise in CBT but dont cost and arm and leg.

Its good that the CBT was helping, pity it wasn't affordable. A good therapist ought to understand where there are financial limitations, and give you ways to work on such problems, using this method, largely on your own, rather than assuming long-term sets of sessions.