Question

Introducing dogs
Hi .
i have two dogs a male and female ( Male beagle mix and the female a lab mix). My husband i recently bought a hosue and he owner was unable to take his dogs, so i said we will keep them , both females, the one is a great dane and the other a husky mix. The proeprty will be big enough for all 4. But what is teh best way to introduce them to each other without fighting? Im scared the other dogs are aggressive becuase its there property , would it be best to take all 4 to a park or something and should the current owner be there? Thanks

Hi Stacey

I would advise that you contact a dog behaviourist/trainer to assist you with this matter as you may encounter major problems if the animals do not interact well following there 1st introduction.