Question

I.Q
Sorry I have asled this question twice and forgot to check the web for my answer.You said I.Q is an inhernt characteristics that cannot be influened by diet.If diet cannot influence it then what does.Thanks

Dear Jah_man
If a child is born with a low IQ or brain damage then there is very little that can be done esp from a dietary point of view. Children who suffer from pronounced deficiencies of energy, vitamins and minerals, esp iron, will also not perform mentally as they should. Correction of the dietary deficiencies can help to improve mental performance. In adults, a well balanced diet will ensure that your brain works properly, but it won't actually increase your IQ.