Question

I.Q
firstly whats your definition of I.Q though I have heard others.Secondly,From the definition of intelligence it appears that everybody is intelligent,just that some are highly inelligent and others averagely intelligent,what would you say about that.Thanks

Well, everyone has some intelligence --- even a cockroach. There's a broad range of intelligence among any population, from a few with rather little, through more and more with more, to a few with rather a lot.
At what level you'd call them "intelligent" is another issue and a value judgement. For instance, I find it hard to consider ANY of the top management of Eskom or whichever idiots within the government refused to allow them to provide enough energy for a country that would obviously need much more, intelligent at all. What a bunch of dummies, whatever their IQ scores might be !
Recently on BBC Prime ( DSTV) there was an excellent program about inteligence, which I hope they repeat, showing many different ways of measuring it, and comparing how different people showed up in the different tests.
IQ tests are merely one way of measuring something to do with intelligence. Those who like IQ tests think they measure a form of general intelligence that should apply across the board, but I dont really agree.
There are clearly different types of intelligent, and there are such people as the Idiot Savant, who may seem seriously impaired and unintelligent in general, but brilliant at a few things --- he may not be able to tie his shoe-laces, but can tell you which day of the week February 23rd was in 1879. If you see the excellent Tom Cruise / Dustin Hoffman movie Rain Man, Dustin plays such a savant.
And then, thinking back to the Eskom sabotage of an entire nation, intelligence isn't the same as wisdom. Someone may be "clever" but do really dumb things.