Ask an expert

19 Feb 2009

IQ testing
Hi, I' m 19 year old male, residing in Cape Town. I would like to have my IQ tested by a trained professional. Can you please advise me on how to go about it? Do I need to go to the hospital? Please don' t recommend any online testing as i' ve heard they' re unreliable. Thanks in advance.
Answer 2,653 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Psyopus
I think a educational psychologist may be able to help you. Look in the yellow pages for contact numbers
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9326 votes
67% - 18778 votes