Question

Irregular Bleeding
Hi, I have been off the injection (Depo) for 14months because I am family planning. In such time I have been bleeding heavy and irregular. Sometimes it carries on for almost 14 days and maybe longer. It will then stop for a week and begin again for another two weeks. My cycle is very irregular. As a result I am loosing too much blood. Please help!

You should see your doctor. He/she may recommend the Pill for a while to regularise your cycle. However, it would be importnat to first exclude any other causes for the bleeding.

Rosh, please post your question separately.