Question

irregular periods
The last couple of months my period time has been getting earlier and earlier I started again this morning and am a week early, I have really bad pains also, could this be my hormones, I am now 31? Please advise

You should check the time interval between your periods. With a 28 day cycle, the period is usually 3 days earlier each month. You may find that your cycle is 26 days, which is still quite normal. If you have abdominal pain, you could have a gynae problem, a bladder problem or a bowel problem. You would need o see your doctor for a full examination to determine the cause.