Question

irregular periods
im 21 and have very messed up periods i use to over bleed ,spot for an entire month ,bleeld non stop for a month,never use to get it for a while then went on and off the pill twice before and iv gone back on diane as i get less side effects even tho i am on the pill i spot from a week before. the pain has eased since being on the pill.I would like to know if jus by taking into consideration the above info if i am likely to have problems having kids.

I can't tell from the above whether yu wll struggle to conceive or not. I presume that you have been to a gynaecologist for an assessment.