Ask an expert

02 Aug 2010

Irregular Periods
I am 48 yrs, I have just experienced irregular periods, every after a week I have periods, is it because of my age or there is an abnomality on that, Is there any thing that can treat the situation, I am even thinking that I might have fibroids. Please help.
Answer 340 views

01 Jan 0001

You are right . There are many possibilities including fibroids. You should see a gynae for a full assessment to see what the problem is.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18602 votes