Question

Irritating Rash or Alergy please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can anybody help me in this kind of question. My baby boy of two years has a rash on both legs. The rash looks like arlegy or something. The rash dissappears sometimes and then come back again. It irritates my Baby a lot coz once it's back the baby will scratches both legs almost the whole night. I took him to the Doctor one day and doc gave him a medication to rub on the affected area and the medication was seem to be working. The medication is finished and the bloody rash is back again.

Is anyone familiar with such a thing, please help me!!!!??
Foot expert

Please return to your doctor, it sounds as if he/she has diagnosed, and correctly treated your babies problem.

It amy be an eczema. If you are still unsure see a dermatologist