Question

Is Bioslim healthy or risky?
I need to know whether or not Bioslim one a day is a healthy way to loose weight. Please let me know!

Dear Melany
All these diet pills and shakes, etc, can have negative side-effects, for example if the product contains citrus aurantium or bitter orange extract or similar ingredients then it can have the same side-effects as epinephrine (which is used in pharmacological slimming tablets), or guarana which produces the same side-effects as caffeine (check on the label). If the products contain diuretics or laxatives (which they usually do), then this may also have negative effects. It is, therefore, advisable to rather reduce your energy and fat intake by eating a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet') and increase your energy expenditure by doing regular exercise.
Take care