Question

Is he normal?
Is there something wrong with my man. He wont make love to me. He rather masturbate than make love. I am so frustrated I don't know what to do. I want the real thing not the sex toys.

It might be worth it for you to seek the professional assistance of a psychologist that specifically specializes in sexual concerns. The fact that your husband enjoys masturbation is not a problem as such, but if that is the replacement for sexual intercourse and intimacy between the two of you it raises flags of concern.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.