Ask an expert

20 Jul 2011

Is he normal?
Is there something wrong with my man. He wont make love to me. He rather masturbate than make love. I am so frustrated I don't know what to do. I want the real thing not the sex toys.
Answer 445 views

01 Jan 0001

It might be worth it for you to seek the professional assistance of a psychologist that specifically specializes in sexual concerns. The fact that your husband enjoys masturbation is not a problem as such, but if that is the replacement for sexual intercourse and intimacy between the two of you it raises flags of concern.
You are welcome to send us a mail to should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful:
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
34% - 9266 votes
66% - 17853 votes