Question

Is he out there
For the past four years i have being very lonely. Ever since breaking my engagement off i haven't been lucky with love. Okay this is where it gets confusing.
A colleague of mine hooked my ex fiance and i up, She was extremely angry when she heard we broke up. Guys just don't seem to be interested in me. She's a firm believer of witch craft and knows quite a few witch doctors. She actually mentioned it to me at one time; that people can be bewitched in such a way that there love life is non existent. Till to this day, she reminds me constantly about my ex and how happy I would've being with him and how happy she is being in a relationship. I get the feeling she is behind all this. She is always commenting on how wonderful it is to be in love, pity it's taking me forever to find true love. This really upsets me and all I want is for this curse to be broken and to fall in love again. What should I do from my side? It feels as though something is standing in my way. It's as though i'm being punished for what happened four years ago. Hope somebody out there can help me

I guess this is mainly a cultural thing. But it also sounds as if your colleague is rather big headed and thinks she is so brilliant at hooking people up, that she's still angry because you two broke up and proved her wrong. I don't believe that you are or have been cursed --- it's not easy to find good relationships. There's no reason for you to be punished for breaking up with that guy 4 years ago, and nobody punishing you, except yourself, perhaps, and your feelings of guilt or worry about the decisions you made.
I suspect your friend's own relationship(s) are not going all that brilliantly, so she finds satisfaction in meddling in your life, instead of full-time enjoying her own life.
And I dont think, by the way, Star, that blackbird was being at all judgemental --- he was just raising the valid point that someone who doesn't already share the religious viewpoint of Zaza, might no find that very helpful advise, just as Zaza might not find it helpful if we suggested that she ask Buddha for help. If some of our readers are happy to bring their own personal eligion in as the suggested answer to so many questions, they must be prepared to have some people disagree, or to not find that a solution that works for them. That's fair.
Now Ruler, your crude, dirty, and arrogant response doesn't sound like any sort of proper Christian I've come across.