Question

Is he the only person she knows ?
I’m having a problem, my boyfriends ex keeps on phoning him , even when she’s sick he’s the first person to call. When I ask him I look like I’m very cruel because the ex was sick & just asking for a favour.

Teddy, I think your question is perfectly reasonable. It sounds like an Ex who is extremely reluctant to be an Ex ! It's not cruel to point out that by encouraging her to keep him as the first person she turns to with any small problem, he is preventing her from getting on with the rest of her life, and is also, clearly, damaging your relationshi. The French have a saying that a door should be either open or shut ; and a relationship should be either over or current.
Being an Ex means you ask someone else for those favours.