Question

Is it abuse?
Dear cybo shrink!

im 20 years old and living with my fiance, we are struggeling with money but we seem to manage well. My mother doesnt like my fiance at all and so does my brother and his wife, my father hasnt met him yet. my fiance and i have been fighting for a week now about the fact that my mother doesnt like him. he has a very strong personality and i dont i get intimedated easily he knows that and he knows exactualy what to say and when! im not happy to be with him any more but i feel i cant move out cause his sallary will only cover the rent and then we have furniture depth to pay and im afraid that he might not make it,his brother lives with us he has a job, but they are down siseing nd hes gonna loose the job im afraid he might not get a nother job and then my fiance will struggle more i feel like either killing myself or move away out town and start a new live,where no one knows me.i dont know if i can call it mental buse but he just has that factor about him to make me feel like im always wrong he belittles me and sometimes doesnt take my opinion in consideration. i dont know what to do im stuck in the middle and feel like im in HELL!

Please help me im afraid to doe the wrong thing.

If your mother doesn't like him, I don't quite see why you two need to fight about that. What you're describing doesn't sound like abuse at all, but an uncomfortable situation for you all, with mainly financial causes for staying together, as you see it. Killing yourself if of course not an option, as it solves nobody's problems and causes many more. If you're not happy with him, move away --- back to your family, or to somewhere else for a fresh start.
If he has taken on more furniture debts than he can afford, or his brother might lose his job, thats not a reason for you to stay around and feel more miserable.