- 'I've seen the worst of Aids, TB, but nothing compares to Covid' - a community health worker's story
- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- Personality traits give clues to why some people live longer
- Covid-19 immunity: New coronavirus variant increases risk of reinfection, says local expert
- Some patients experience post-traumatic stress disorder after severe Covid-19
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9364 votes
67% - 19337 votes