Question

Is it love or obsession???
A while back i wrote to u, about my boyfriend who beat me up, i have left him since & I went out with this other guy in the meanwhile, we slept with each other in that two months, my ex has been trying for a relationship with us & he found out about the other guy since our split up. But my ex says he loves me even more & we should get back together, i am very scared and i know that somewhere in the back of his head he keeps the anger stored up for what i did after we split up and i am terrified that one day he will lash out at me. Tell me is there such love out there or is it obsession? I dont think any person in their right mind would want to continue a relationship after what happened but he persists that we can and i have totally grown out of love with him and i cant tell him that, it will kill him, what should i do? What is right? I dont know anymore and I definitely dont want to spend the rest of my life with him, although he lives on the fantasy of us having a daughter together i dont see the same dreams, as comfortable as it sounds, i am not interested!!! Help me.

Dopn't think of going back to an abuser you have escaped from. They will say and promise ANYTHING just to get you back in their power so as to enjoy their grubby little power trips. Stay free. Telling him that you no longer love him may well not be necessary, but it would NOT "kill him". Such abusers do have a great skill at feeling sorry for themselves, but they always live on to abuse someone else. Call POWA for furthr support and help