Question

is it me ?
hi,my boyfriend dumps me everytime I do something that he considers to be wrong,I have spent the past months apologising and begging him almost every two weeks,last he dumped me cos I had an appointment with him and my battery died ,so when he called me my phone was off so he freaked out cos he thought i decided to not pitch ,something i never do??? now he dumped me cos my car broke down and I could not go to his place as promised,he wont talk to me ,he says its over,because Im lying,and im not even lying !!!!! im heartbroken but i think i msut let him go,this is not normal is it ??? he could not come fetch me after i told him my car broke down but he still insists i lied ,he does not trust me and my male friends,he dumps me at every chance he gets ??? why am i hurt that he dumped me cause I can see that this relationship is not normal ?

Why would you continue to have such a weed as a bf ? Why do you keep apologising to him and begging him at all ? He sounds like a dreadful partner, and you deserve FAR far better than him. How marvellous that he won't talk to you ! Dump him and ignore him from here on in.
You have no need to be so desperate to hang onto such a selfish and cruel person.
And "fair" os not being fair at all