- SA scientists testing traditional medicine to fight Covid-19 – with promising early results
- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- Long Covid: In some people with mild illness, symptoms can linger for up to 9 months, study
- People with extremist views tend to struggle with complex mental tasks, new study finds
- Are Covid-19 immunity and vaccination passports our ticket to freedom?
- Malema drops R1m damages claim against ex-EFF MP who said he confessed to getting VBS loot
- The mission: How Glenda Gray became 'the closest thing South Africa has to Tony Fauci'
- ANALYSIS | ANC tensions play out as Ace Magashule's grip strengthens in some provinces
- Bathabile Dlamini could lose her home as Black Sash demands payment
- BIG READ | Penny Heyns as committed as ever to SA swimming... but 'the future is teetering on a slope'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19307 votes