Question

is it normal 4 a girl to get dry during sex?
Im 2getha with my GF for 3 years and now im paranoid cos there has been many times that her virgina bcame dry while we were having sex which we done do anymore.

she say's she wants to wait till we marry but at the begining we were like rabbits, doing it anywhere and in everyway and then the sex bcame less and she started bcoming dry more easilly which made her feel uncumfortable when I penetrated her. Is it me? I cant say cos she was my 1'st and i was far from her first.

Im working out and im a x storm model, wot is the problem?

Wot does wot mean?? and wot is a x storm model??

Dryness could be from the contraceptive pill, or medication like anti histamines. Remember if you are going to dry out your nasal mucousa, it will dry out all your mucus membranes in your body and that includes your vagina.

Try Astroglide as a waterbased lubrication to help nature along.
Try to understand from her side, if sex is painful or unpleasant she will eventually not want to do it.

Dr Elna Mcintosh