Question

Is it not too late to study
I am 31 yrs of age, working as a PA - In in the Legal/ Law environment and I think it might b important that I develop myself by studying law/llb, since I need to have knowledge about the environment around. My concern is when I compelete the degree I might be older. I give my self more/ less 6 years to complete part time. I am scared and not too sure if I will make it. I don't want to embarass myself. Or should I go for short courses different from my work, then I can have a better career.

It's never too late to study, and certainly never too late to learn. Some specific fields of study are harder to enter later in life, either because prejudices among selectors may make them harder to get in, or from simple practicality. I was concerned about a woman in her early 50's who wanted to enter medical school, because she would be close to retirement age when qualifying from such a very long course, and certainly of retirement age when she completed the speciality training she said she wanted to do. And the internship which is extremely exhausting to teenagers, would have been entered in her 60's.
But at 31 you're still a spring chicken ! Your wish to study law is likely to be more realistic than that of the usual kids, because of your experience so far. Why shouldn't you make it ? I don't know what alternate "short courses" you are thinking of, so don't know what opportunities those might open. Check out actual career prospects in law where you are. In my experience in South Africa, for instance, there are many unemployed advocates doing corssword puzzles in their offices, because so few people can afford their services.