Question

is it ok
My BF insists during oral that I take his dick the deep throat way and he cums in ther. He does not withdraw and insists that I swallow his full cum. Is it proper. We are both halthy and not awae of the problems this exercise may create.
Teen expert
Teen expert

Hi Amy

What you describe is a normal part of oral sex, but what you need to be clear about is that you are fine with this. If you are in any way uncomfortable about it, do not enjoy it or do not want to do it you absolutely have the right to say no. He cannot insist on something you are not comfortable with.

Regarding HIV the risks involved in oral sex are lower than that of unprotected penetrative sex but as always it is important that you both know your status and that of each other and go together for regular testing.

The legal age of consent for sex in South Africa is 16 years old.