Question

Is it possible?
Something made me want to vomit last nite, an act that's never been a problem.

This morning the mere thought of it made me stop my car and I had a dry vomit. It's never been a problem before...it's so weird.

I was suppose to go for my nuristorate injection more than 2 weeks ago and i've just not gotten to it.

Could I be pregnant ? I heard only 6 months or so after stopping could you get pregnant.

I'll go today for it but if i am pregnant will it not effect the baby?

If you are overdue with the injection, pregnancy is possible. Have a pregnancy test befoe you have your next injection.