Question

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR MAN TO GET HARD AGAIN SHORTLY AFTER SEX?
I would like to find out if there is any way to get your man hard again after he has orgasmed. Is it even possible for it to happen? My husband is always done when he orgasms and i always wish it could go on for longer even though i have already orgasmed, i would .like to orgasm like 3 times if possible, but it never seems possible with my husband :( sex is too short....anyone else have the same problem? maybe i''m expecting too much???
sexologist

it is definitely possible for men to have more than one ejaculation but this also depends on his age and the presence of other medical conditions eg. diabetes, hypertension etc. there is a refractory period after ejaculation which may take some time before they are able to become erect again. however, he would need to be stimulated in order to become erect again. speak to your husband to let him know what you would like. if he is unable to achieve a second erection it might be worthwhile for him to discuss it with his gp/urologis/sexologist to rule out any contributing medical conditions.