Question

is it stress?
Hi people , im a 23 years old I.T company director, my perfomance heve been normally great!
now my problem is, i just started stressing ... recently ,i hace no feelings for anything, im just in pain no matter what i do, i tried making things fun but its not working! My girlfriend even thinks that im avoiding her!... what can i do to ease my pain?

See a good local psychologist for a detailed assessment, like a physical checkup ( but more interesting, and you can keep your pants on !) and see what might be apparent to the shrink, and what treatment might help. Sometimes a spot of counseling can achieve a great deal. If there is something like Depression or an anxiety state raising its incopnvenient head, this can be treated very successfully, especially as you've had the excellent good sense to recognize this problem early, and to start finding wayus to deal with it