Question

is it true
a friend of my mine told me that if you are pregnant by someone and you sleep with another who is not the father. the one who is not the father can get sick or suffer from sore kidneys. is it true? and if it is how is it so?

Jazzi, it’s the biggest load of bull I’ve heard in a long time. Having sex with someone who’s pregnant can do nothing to the man physically. It can of course harm both people on a mental and spiritual level and I’m not even going to ask why a pregnant woman would want to make love to someone who’s not the father of her unborn child. Good luck.