Question

IS IT WARTS OR BOILS?
I'm have had this lump on the right lip outside my vagina for about 4months now,i went to the clinic and the nurse said it could be that i shave of my hair and she gave me infection tablets and said i should finish the course which i did.But this lump is so painfull and when it does that it ripes and puss come out then goes for a while and then come back again.

i don't know what it is, the lump is so big that i'm dont even feel like having sex anymore.Is the something i can do with this???

It sounds like an infection of either a hair follicle or a cyst. I would suggest that you see a doctor to check. If it is a cyst, it may need drainage.