Question

is Love not for me?
Last year i met and fell in love with an amazing guy but I soon had to move to another province for four months. At the end of the third month he broke up with me and wouldn't tell me the reason. I spent the most painful 8 months of my life to get over him. And when I thought I had and moved on with my life. I met another guy who I liked very much, we went out for a couple of weeks and suddenly his ex came back and asked him to take her back(they went out for 4 years) and it seemed he had not gotten over her and now I think they are getting back together and I do not know where I fit in to the picture. Initially I thought I could get over it and move on but I'm hurting so much I don't know what to do and he still sends me messages to say he misses me. Is there a problem with me or am I just not ready for love.

Dear Sad,
You do seem to have had really bad taste in men, and really bad luck, too, but that doesn't mean that you can't learn from these errors, and find someone with whom you can enjoy lasting love. Maybe you have been falling in Love too easily, and should try to fall in Like, first. Avoid men carrying a pile of emotional baggage on their backs. Seek counselling, perhaps, to ensure that you learn as much as possible from these experiences, so as both to be able to leave them behind, and to avoid the same errors next time. And keep trying.