Question

Is micro demabrasion safe??
Is there anything wrong with using micro demabrasion to remove strechmarks. I have done some research on the internet its seems to be a safe option, and if the procedure can be done on delicate place like the face then I don't see why it can't be used on the bum or thighs? I just wanted to find out any down sides or anything you think doc.

Dear Glynis,
As far as I know it should be safe, however, a dermatologist would be able to give you more information. The procedure just removes a very thin layer of the skin, allowing it to regenerate.