Question

23 Apr 2006

is my body laking something
im always tired even though i get around 9hours sleep a night i do wake up once or twice to go to the loo.im always thirst not to much but more than usall.i have a busy work life i work at a animal shelter so always on the move.
i have break out and am moody my body is also sore and tired.
its been like this for a month.i woke up yesterday with a bit of the flu but i dont think all those symptoms are connected with the to flu as i only got it yesterday.
i uses to have low blood pressure and a iron difficiency as kid ,im 21 now.pls help

Dear Lo
I think you need a good exam by a doctor - I would suggest at least urine test for diabetes and full blood count and thyroid test. Working with animals it may also be a good idea to test for tick bite fever.