Question

Is my girl-friend is pregnet?
We had an inter-cource with the usage of condom on the 13th of November. after that my girl-friend came into the period on the 24th of november and she was in the period for two days. but then on the third day she was complaining that her flow is not like regular. on the third day's evening she completely stoped flowing. today morning she is complaining about giddiness and vomiting sensetion. My Question is that "is my girl-friend is pregnet?" please answer me soon by e-mail. as we can not have a baby at this stage of our life and no body will support us.

It is unlikely that she is pregnant, but the only way to know for sure is with a pregnancy test.