Question

Is my girlfriend cheating
my girlfriend & I used to make love nothing less than 4 times a week. Now we hardly do it once a week. It has even reached the point that she will only give me a hand job. She avoids answering my questions about whats wrong. PLEEEEEZ HELP

She is the only one that can tell you if she is cheating, but you might be ruining a good thing here by accusing her of unfaithfulness. If you read this forum often enough and take some time to read the archives, you will find that one of the most common questions that we get is "loss of libido" in women. So something has put her off sex, it might even be you with all your persistence and nagging. Try to see it trough her eyes as well.