Question

IS SEX THE MAIN SOURCE OF THE RELATIONSHIP
The first time i fell in love my boyfriend he waited for me till i was ready for sex it took me year for me to trust and we have sex, but we broke after 3years, but know i had this new man after a year of my separation. we went out for olny two day and he wanted to have sex with me so i told him that we have to take some time to know each other before we have sex

at first wehad a figth and then he came and apologised and i forgave the fight wa because i did not want to have sex with him even thought he i told him iwas not ready yet.

so last week i was visiting on his flat after a while we kissed then i stoped it before it went to far then he got so angry he was a new person,he said that i don't love him if i did i would have it to prove that i love him. is love all

about sex or what i really want to know cause i love this guy but im not ready .to have sex with him yet.

Dear confussed,
Mabe you let yourself love too easily, as this guy doesn't sound in the least loving towards you. A lover doesn't pressurize you to have sex just because he feels like it ; a lover doesn't get angry when you say no, for whatever reason. You're absolutely right to view sex as more than an After-Dinner Mint that a guy should expect to receive at the end of a meal. Take your time, and if you're not ready and willing, he should know to stop. And don't visit is flat if he doesn't understand that. This guy doesn't sound worthy of your love --- it's fine for him to sweet-talk you when he wants to encourage you to provide sex for him --- but when you, very reasonably, refused, he showed his true nature. Leave him: there are better, real men out there.