Question

Is she pregnant?
My girlfriend and I were fooling around in bed, we decided not to have sex. We fooled around, I ejaculated but not near her. I cleaned myself off with a towel and we just lay around for about 15min then we started fooling around again, and we stupidly began having sex, but after about 10 seconds I pulled out and stopped. I did not ejaculate in her at all and we stopped fooling around. We got some morning pills that afternoon and she has taken them. She is on the pill, but she forgot to take her pill on the morning we fooled around. What are the chances of her actually falling pregnant?

Oops, if she continued taking her pill as usual, the chances of her falling pregnant are the same as if she didn’t skip the pill. Good luck.