Question

is something wrong with me?
i donno whats up, i've been in sa about 2 years now, was studyin last year now workin in pretoria. thing is i've been unable to make friends as in close friends to chill with and just be, i donno whats up, as for women, thats even worse, not even gotten off first base with one. i'm tired, lonely, bored at work, bored after work, just very tired of trying and trying, is something wrong with me, i dont like living this way, its not living

Paris's questions are good ones, as the answers could be very relevant. Sounds like your life has come to focus on the busines of working and existing, without the element of enjoyment. Look for opportunities to met people with shaed interests, like sports clubs / gyms / hobby clubs, church groups, political groups, even volunteering to work with some charities, whatever. You tend to meet a better class of people in such places, cvompared with clubs and pubs, and you're more likely to actually be able to hear each other talk !