Question

Is Taebo enough
Dear Doc,
Eversince I had a baby I gained a lot of weight, I started doing taebo but it's not giving me the results I want and I can't go for a jog as I have to babysit.Plz help me get my body back!!!

Dear Star
Exercise alone will not make you lose weight. You need to combine the exercise with an energy- and fat-reduced diet - click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre diet. I think you need to do more aerobic-type exercise like skipping or cycling which you can do at home or in the neighbourhood - take baby along! Swimming is also excellent to burn up kilojoules, so get active and eat less fatty food.