Question

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?????????????????????
Hello! Is there a doctor in the house? I posted a question under a different name yesterday AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REPLY. I NOTE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF OUTSTANDING QUESTIONS FROM OTHER PEOPLE. thanks!

Anxious, don’t you think you’re a bit hard on me? Don’t you think I should be able to have a part in the festive season? Anyway, I do apologise about being behind, but I’ve been travelling to the Cape. I think that maybe it would be a better idea to close the site when I take a couple of days off. That way no-one will be able to post a question and then I won’t fall behind. Clever nê?