Question

is there a think as friendship
hi there

i don't really have a big problem - things are going quite well lately
i just have a question a need to ask and i'd appreciate some honest answers

i separated and havetwo kids, financially indepentant and look ok
yet sometimes - not very often - i miss a friend - a soul mate - don't get me wrong i have a lot of friends and family - but i must confess i miss that someone special.

do you think that it's possible to to have a soul mate - just a friend

and is there still some decent men "out there" who can offer only friendship.
my experience is that most only won't sex and offer very little in return

most of my girl friends are involved in unhappy relasionships yet just carry on

thx

nina

Dear nina,
I guess this is a question where you're mainly looking for responses from our other readers. As a reasonably decent "man out there", I suspect there are some other members of the species available, if one looks carefully.
I'm never too sure about "Soul mates", but I am sure that its not selfish to want special friends with whom one can talk freelly and share one's concerns.