Question

Is there something terribly wrong?
I went to my gynae a week ago and my scan showed i was 7 weeks pregnant. I went yesterday and he did another scan (internally) which showed that I was only 6 weeks! I have an underactive thyroid and am on 1mg of eltroxin a day. I asked the doctor if the thyroid was the reason. He said it could be and added an extra .5mg eltroxin to my daily dose. What puzzles me is how does a baby shrink? or go back in time? Is there something wrong?

There is an error in measurement of a few days - like weighing yourself everyday. the way to monitor your thyroid function is by checking the T4 levels and adjusting the dose accordingly.