Question

is this cheating?
I have been married for 5 yrs with a 2 year old son. My husband travels a lot and often spends nights away at hotel accomodation. i recently found out that he has been posting ads on gumtree for woman to contact him if they are interested in sex, he also set up anonymous email addresses so he can be discreet. i confronted him and he said that he was just curious and that its over, i checked out the ads and notices that its been happening for some time now and that he is the one doing the inviting to have a good time whilst he is away and not the other way around as he explained. i didnt argue, i didnt say a word i just closed the door and went to bed trying to digest that this was actually happening to me.. how am i supposed to deal with this? this isa shock and a blow to me...Please help..i am soo disgusted im frozen.. i just dont know how to react to this..

Maybe he was curious, and maybe i's over --- and maybe it's not. UNless he is willing yo join you in proper probing marriage counselling, I would hesitate to assume that it's over.