Question

Is this Dengerous or normal for pregnancy?
Hi, I`m 30 weeks pregnant & my problem is that 1st time when i went to the clinic my baby was 11cm, & I went back for the 2cnd time he was 23cm lately when I went for another check up he was 21cm. I`m scared that I will loose my baby & little bit stressed coz this is my first pregnancy pls help. i want to know if this is dengerous or not or whether is normal. please help.

The length is not usually measured at 30 weeks as the baby is curled up at that stage. I am not sure which measurement you are referring to.