Question

Is this emotional abuse
I've been going out with this guy for 6 years now, but sometimes his behaviour is strange. He come in and out of my life, dumps every now and again for idiotic things, lies to me and himself most of time, has cheated etc. On the other hand he can be so sweet and amazing, each he is like this we have so much fun, and shows me amazing love. Now since sunday he hasnt been talking to me for what I dont know. I decide d not to speack to him just ot give him his space, but its like I've made the situation worse. Since yesterday I have been trying to call him, but he doesnt take my calls. Everytime I leave him, he begs and begs me to forgive him and help him work through his problems. But it seems like it never ends. Please help.

OK, so he can occasionally be sweet, but it sounds like he is sour, lying, and uncaring much of the time. If he genuinely recognizes that he has problems needing attention, that isn't your job to deal with --- he ought to see a counsellor, sort himself out, and then let you know the good news that he's ready to be nice all the time. Otherwise, don't you deserve better ?