Question

IS THIS MENOPAUSE
I AM 52 YEARS OLD HAD AN HYSTERECTOMY 16 YEARS AGO
THE LAST 3 MONTHS I HAVE STARTED WITH HOT FLUSHES RIGHT THROUGH THE DAY AND NIGHT. IT STARTS WITH A FEELING THAT THE BLOOD FLOW HAS BEEN CUT OFF FROM MY STOMACH AND THEN I FEEL AS IF I AM GOING TO PASS OUT, THEN MY HEART STARTS PALPATING, I GO QUITE PALE AND OUT OF BREATH, I AM ANTI HORMONE REPLACEMENT, BUT HAVE NOW GONE ON AN PILL "ANGELIQUE" BUT THIS IS NOT HELPING, IS THERE ANOTHER PROBLEM?
IS THERE A TEST TO SEE WHAT HORMONE YOU ARE OF IN NEED.

This sounds like menopause. You can check this with a blood test ( but would have to be off HRT). Perhaps you could try a different type of HRT.