Question

Is this real?
I have just spend the last 20 minutes looking at postings on the site, and I must say thay its quite a chuckle to see the some of them. I am afraid that it's hard to beleive that many of them are true.

And as for the advice, its not, in many of the cases, constructive. How can a person actually take advice such as "pack up and leave" seriusly when they dont have an inkling of backround circumstances. I would have to base my decsion on whether to "double penetrate" in the future on the thinking of the "experts" here.

No, this is really a but of a joke, and if you know Kimbo, ask her to mail me at ghost@702mail.co.za But I guess she is a fake too.

Comment read.