Question

Is this reverse psychology
my bf decided that he wants to go and see his friend from varsity, whom he hasnt seen for years. he stays in another town so he was going to spend the weekend there. i decided to let him and be mature about the whole thing. (dont think he would have allowed me to do that). anyway he left on friday and since then his phone was off or he just wouldnt take my calls or respond to my smsea. i was worried the whole weekend.

he then became back sunday nite and didnt even bother to let me know. i phoned him monday afternoon and he acted as if there is nothing wrong. he then said his friend will phone me to explain things and what happened. till today the friend hasnt phoned. he then tried to explain that himself, but it was just "im sorry it was a mistake". i said to him that i accept his apology but i am just not happy with they he does things.

This morning, all of a sudden he becomes very very moody towards me. we were speaking though obviously not like ussual, but then he went quiet on me. i then asked him whats wrong and then he says nothing. i asked again.. then he says "why are you asking." I then said "you are being distant", then he says "well are you being close to me". and he left.

i cant help but think this is just a reverse psychology thing on me for what he did this weekend. Am i wrong..

Sounds to me more like inconsiderate and rude than "reverse psychology".