Question

Is this safe for baby?
Hi Doc,

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have had 3 UTI''s since finding out I am pregnant. My GP suggested I drink cranberry juice. I found a cranberry and hibiscus blend at Woolies and was just wondering if this was safe to drink? I read somewhere that hibiscus is a huge no no in pregnancy?

I don't think that y6ou will get a conclusive answer about hibiscus. there are some articles that say it interferes with implantation and should be avoided in the first 12 weeks, others say that it is safe in pregnancy. Try the plain cranbery juice.