Question

Is this wrong to ask
I wish to put on my CV that I do not wish to work for a Jewish firm.
I do not hate the Jews or anything like that, I just do not like working for them.

Maybe you've had some bad experiences with a firm which happened to be owned or run by Jewish people, but I don't think there's any characteristic form of "Jewish firm". Putting it in your CV will suggest to all, including other firms, that you have anti-Semitic prejudices and maybe others you haven't disclosed to them, and would make you seem a significantly less acceptable applicant.
Evaluate eacj job prospect in its own right, and turn down the offer, if you get one, if you have sensible reasons for not liking the management.
Purple's comments are typically wise and worth your thinking about. Maybe see a counsellor to better understand your prejudices and concerns, for your own benefit