Question

itch
My boyfriend and I have this terrible itch all over our bodies.

I have tried all types of creams to ease the itch but it doesn't want to go away.

Boyfriend has been to the doctor and prescribed certain creams aswell but it doesn't help.

What can the problem be.

Mona, it’s very difficult to make a dermatological diagnosis over the Net without being able to examine the person. It sounds like you might have a skin infection of some sorts or that you’re both being exposed to some kind of irritant. The best would be for the both of you to see the doctor at the same time and have it sorted out. Good luck.