Ask an expert

12 Jun 2011

I am suffering from itching for several years in my genital area.

When itching it comes some blood with watery juice .

pls advice me how can i relief from itching .
Answer 333 views

01 Jan 0001

Refer to my answer on your second post.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.